Fundamentals of Irrigation and On-farm Water Management by M.H.Ali Volume 1 Free Download Pdf. Mainly this book is useful for undergraduate students in Agricultural Engineering, Biological Systems Engineering, Bio-Science Engineering, Water Resource Engineering, Civil Engineering. The author M.H.Ali Clearly explained about Fundamentals of Irrigation and On-farm Water Management in this book. Students who were eagerly waiting to know about this must follow this book. Fundamentals of Irrigation and on-farm water is also useful to most of the students who were prepared for Competitive Exams.
About Fundamentals of Irrigation and On-farm Water Management
|Name of the Book||Fundamentals of Irrigation and On-farm Water Management by M.H.Ali Volume 1|
|Name of the Author||M.H.Ali|
|Name of the Publisher|
This comprehensive and compact presentation of the book will serve as a text book for undergraduate students in Agricultural Engineering, Biological Systems Engineering, Bio-Science Engineering, Water Resource Engineering, and, Civil & Environmental Engineering. It will also be helpful for the students of relevant ﬁelds such as Agronomy, Biological Sciences, Meteorology, Ecology and Hydrology. Although the target audience of the book is undergraduate students, post-graduate students will also be beneﬁted from the book. It will also serve as a reference manual for ﬁeld engineers, researchers and extension workers working in the above mentioned ﬁelds.
Contents of the Book
- Introduction: Perspectives and General Concept of Irrigation
- Fundamentals of Irrigation Development and Planning
- Weather: A Driving Force in Determining Irrigation Demand
- Soil: A Media for Plant Growth
- Plant: A Machinery of Water Absorption
- Water: An Element of Irrigation
- Field Water Balance.
- Soil–Water–Plant–Atmosphere Relationship.
- Crop Water Requirement and Irrigation Scheduling.
- Measurement of Irrigation Water.
- Water Conservation and Harvesting.
- Economics in Irrigation Management and Project Evaluation.