Automotive Engineering Power Train Chassis System and Vehicle Body PDF Download
Download Free Pdf Textbook of Automotive Engineering Power Train Chassis System and Vehicle body.
Name of the Book: Automotive Engineering Power Train Chassis System and Vehicle Body
Book Format: Pdf
Book Language: English
Name of the Author: David Crolla Professor
Name of the Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann
Automotive Engineering Power Train Chassis System and Vehicle body are one of the important books for Automobile Engineering Students. The author David Crolla Professor clearly explained about this book by using simple language. This Book is also useful to most of the students who are preparing for Competitive Exams.
Description of the Book
- A one-stop reference for automotive and other engineers involved in vehicle and automotive technologies. The book provides essential information on each of the main automotive systems (engines; powertrain and chassis; bodies; electrical systems) plus critical external factors that engineers need to engage with, such as hybrid technologies, vehicle efficiency, emissions control and performance optimization. Definitive content by the leading authors in the field.
- A thorough resource, providing all the essential material needed by automotive and mechanical engineers on a day-to-day basis.
- Fundamentals, key techniques, engineering best practice and know-how together in one quick-reference sourcebook.
- Focuses on what engineers need to know: engineering fundaments, key associated technologies, environmental and efficiency engineering, and sustainability, as well as market-driven requirements such as reliability, safety, and comfort.
- Accompanied by multi-body dynamics and tire dynamic modeling software.
Automobile Chassis and Body Engineering
Automotive Spark ignited direct injection gasoline Engines