Name of the Book: Engineering Mathematics by Ravish R. Singh and Mukul Bhatt
Author(s) Name: Ravish R. Singh and Mukul Bhatt
Name of the Publisher: Mcgraw Hill Education
Book Format: PDF
Book Language: English
Engineering Mathematics by Ravish R. Singh and Mukul Bhatt is one of the most important book for Engineering 1st Semester Students. This book is common for all Engineering Stream Students. This book covers most of the top universities syllabus like JNTU, JntuA, JntuK, JntuH and Other Universities.
About Engineering Mathematics
In his trademark student well disposed style, the author presents Engineering Mathematics for the designing learner. This book will act like a guide for the student over all designing courses the student will be required to think about. Vitally, a designing student is required to show up for different competitive examinations after finish of the course, for which additionally, this book will be to a great degree valuable.
The pages encased inside this cover give a delightful voyage through numbers, loaded with illustrative cases and intriguing examination situated practice issues
• Perfect mix of basic and complex topics extending from Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Partial Differentiation, Ordinary Differential Equation to Fourier Transform, Z-transform, Complex Variables, Probability and Numerical techniques.
• Differential Equations in Chapter 10 has been connected in Orthogonal Trajectories, Electrical Circuits, Mechanical Systems and so forth
• Each topic is carefully clarified through significant definitions, properties and determinations to highlight their applications in the field of building.
• Ample tackled and unsolved activities displayed on examination papers to test and reinforce the understanding of topics.
• List of formulae, extra tackled illustrations and intelligent tests incorporated through QR codes.
• 1255 Solved cases with stepwise arrangements
• Historical Data include presents intriguing extra data
Contents of Engineering Mathematics
2. Analytical Solid Geometry
3. Differential Calculus
4. Partial Differentiation
5. Infinite Series
6. Integral Calculus
7. Multiple Integrals
8. Vector Calculus
9. Fourier Series and Fourier Transform
10. Differential Equations
11. Partial Differential Equations
12. Series Solution of Differential Equations and Special Functions
13. Complex Numbers
14. Complex Variables
15. Laplace Transform
17. Statistics, Probability Distributions and Sampling
18. Numerical Methods
Download Book from McGraw Hill Education